Straight Bevel Gear Reducers
- Straight-tooth bevel gears have teeth that are made from precision-forged alloy steel for maximum strength, as well as case hardened for increased durability.
- Input and output shafts are constructed from ground and polished heat-treated alloy steel to further enhance the overall toughness of these drives.
- Precision-machined, one-piece, quality cast-iron housings mean less maintenance and greater reliability.
- For greater support and rigidity, all shafts are supported by two tapered-roller bearings, while several models offer a straddle design with the gears supported on both sides.
- Flush-type vented-filler plugs with sintered-bronze breather inserts further reduce contamination.
- Boston Gear’s Guaranteed Same Day Shipment Program ensures that you get what you need when you need it.
How to Order your Straight Bevel Gear Reducers
For more information regarding the range of Straight Bevel Gear Reducers or for our advice please contact us today. Call us direct on 01827 57561 of fill in our online enquiry form and we'll get back to you as soon as possible.