« Back to Glossary
Due to the Trigger action design within the Overload Trig-O-Matic Clutch, it allows you to disconnect the load at the exact instant an overload occurs. The clutch then resets the torgue and to the cycle point at which it was released. This type of clutch offers the following benefits.
- Various configurations for indirect and direct drives.
- Completely enclosed for dirty applications
- Single positioning for re-engagement at the exact cycle point at which it was released
- Six sizes to accommodate various bore and torque ranges
- Automatic or manual reset
- Bi-directional operation
- Limit switch actuation for remote detection of overload condition
Contact GMB Associates