Plastic Bevel Gearboxes. Huco L-Box miniaturised right-angle drives offer two alternative specifications to meet the need for a standard component with differing levels of application and economy. Both models feature two counterbored clearance holes for conventional chassis mounting and a tapped insert below each shaft for vertical mounting. Both models hava a 1:1 ratio and a maximum backlash of 2°. Gear cases are injection moulded in filled Nylon 66 for low moisture take-up, low thermal expansion and high rigidity.
Huco T-Box miniaturised right-angle drives offer two ratios and three shaft configurations. Features include:
* Straight cut bevel gears, case hardened and cross-pinned to shafts
* Double shielded carbon steel deep groove input bearings
* Aluminium carriers precisely size the sintered output bearings and maximise heat dissipation
* Gear case injection moulded in filled Nylon 66 for low moisture take-up, low thermal expansion and high rigidity
* Ground steel shafts throughout, treated for hardness, strength and corrosion resistance.
* Lifetime lubrication enhanced by grease control ribs.