Worm Gear Reducers
- The 700 Series’ large oil reservoir provides efficient heat dissipation and lubrication for longer operating life.
- Its multi-position mounting flexibility allows for installation in virtually any position.
- Housings are straddle-milled, top and bottom, for precise alignment of horizontal and vertical bases.
- Internal baffles assure positive, leak-free venting.
- The 700 Series’ rugged housing, fabricated of fine-grained, gear-quality cast iron, provides maximum strength for maximum durability, as well as greater precision during worm and gear alignment.
- Boston Gear’s 700 Series high-strength bronze worm gear is straddle mounted between heavy-duty tapered roller bearings to increase thrust and overhung load capacities, sizes 713-760.
- Our 700 Series’ high strength steel output shaft assures capacity for high torque and overhung loads.
- Pipe plugs allow easy fill, level, and drain in any mounting position
- The 700 Series’ super-finished oil-seal diameters on both input and output shafts extend seal life.
- Both 2D and 3D CAD drawings are available on request
- Their availability via Reducer Express™, Boston Gear’s innovative guaranteed delivery program, means never having to wait.
How to Order your Worm Gear Reducers
For more information regarding the range of Worm Gear Reducers or for our advice please contact us today. Call us direct on 01827 57561 of fill in our online enquiry form and we'll get back to you as soon as possible.