Spiral Bevel Gear Reducers
- Our spiral-bevel gear drives are designed for performance that’s reliable, efficient, and as noise-free as possible.
- Input and output shaft flanges simplify mounting and installation.
- These gear drives can be used to either reduce or increase speed.
- Single and double-projecting output shafts for application flexibility.
- Ground alloy steel shafts are mounted on precision ball bearings for smooth operation.
- Pre-lubrication designed to last for the life of the drive improves performance and reduces maintenance.
- Boston Gear’s Guaranteed Same Day Shipment Program ensures that you get what you need when you need it.
- These spiral-bevel gear drives are designed for operation that’s as reliable as it is quiet.
- Their shafts are heat treated and alloy-steel mounted on heavy-duty, tapered roller bearings for smoother operation.
- Their housings are made of precision-machined cast iron to ensure accurate, permanent alignment of the gears for superior performance.
- Double-bearing input support extends horsepower capacity and increases durability.
- Because the R-VR Series is available through Boston Gear’s Guaranteed Same Day Shipment Program, it’s the one you can count on to be there when you need it.
How to Order your Spiral Bevel Gear Reducers
For more information regarding the range of Spiral Bevel Gear Reducers or for our advice please contact us today. Call us direct on 01827 57561 of fill in our online enquiry form and we'll get back to you as soon as possible.